Whether we buy new or make the most of existing materials, great care is taken with finishing touches and it makes all the difference. We're happy to recycle and design around found items where required, it's often what makes a garden unique.
Working with existing plants or the whims of your pets, is all part of the story.
Left to right from top:
• Neat manhole cover laid with sandstone setts.
• Beautifully finished decking, perfect curves with an aluminium fascia.
• Sharp edges to rendered raised beds.
• Geranium brookside selected for the shadows it can make on the white stone beds.
• Accurately laid sandstone paving and timber raised bed.
• An acer chosen to perfectly blend whith its surroundings.
• Huge, rust finished container with fantastic texture.
• Carefully mixed plants in a living wall, to create a year-round tapestry of foliage.
• Floating steps, to allow access to a manhole cover and opportunities for napping.